Questions Editor & Customer Support
We are one of the biggest quiz apps in the world with millions of registered users and a TV-show that has run for two seasons so far. On July 2017, Quizdom was acquired by the German-based friends4media Group. This enables us to expand beyond our current markets – Greece, Germany, Austria, Switzerland – to new countries such as Russia, Philippines and Brazil. Are you ready to multiply our user-base? Welcome to our startup!
The heart of our trivia games are interesting and fun questions. Moreover, we are genuinely excited to help our users and we always try to provide the best customer care. This will be the core of your job:
- Brainstorm and create a strategy for new question categories and new sources of questions
- Correct existing questions, according to user feedback
- Correct and adjust questions from users, in order to upload them into our game
- Manage and support the community of users who create questions
- Prioritize questions, according to how interesting and fun they are
You will report to the Head of Greece.
The following is required to have fun and success at this role:
- Ambitious work-attitude; get-things-done mentality; you set your own goals & deliver with little supervision
- At least 1 year work experience in a role, at which you were directly responsible for writing fun or interesting content (or similar experience)
- Excellent writing skills including stellar grammar and orthography; creative thinker; attention to detail
- Great general knowledge: you have extensively studied a subject which is related to at least one of our game’s main question categories
- Competitive salary and participation in the company’s success via an attractive bonus structure
- Big room to grow and assume more responsibility across regions