Russian-speaking Question Editor
We are one of the biggest quiz apps in the world with millions of registered users and a TV-show that has run for two seasons so far. In July 2017, Quizdom was acquired by the German-based friends4media group, providing us access to cutting-edge technology. This will enable us to realize our ideas sooner, create more exciting products and expand globally.
For us, content is the key to success. We invest in creating exciting, entertaining and engaging trivia questions. Our millions of users love our game because they can play, learn and have fun at the same time.
Next stop: Russia. In our quest to expand to the Russian market, we search for Russian-speaking Question Editors, to join the Athens office.
In this job, you will:
- write new multiple choice trivia questions in Russian
- review & edit questions in Russian, that already exist in the game
- translate questions from English to Russian, if needed
- coordinate the creation and realization of Tournaments, with questions in Russian
You will report to the Quizdom Project Manager.
- University degree
- Native or fluent Russian speaker
- Knowledge of Greek and English language
- Prior work experience in a role, at which you were directly responsible for writing fun or interesting content (or similar experience)
- Excellent writing skills in Russian, including stellar grammar and orthography; creative thinker; attention to detail
- Interest in trivia and technology
- Ambitious work-attitude; get-things-done mentality; you set your own goals & deliver with little supervision
- Competitive salary and participation in the company’s success via an attractive bonus structure
- Big room to grow and assume more responsibility